Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Dirty laundry?

How could something, I mean someone, as cute as this be dirty laundry? So funny to see where Mason found his way last night.....
I was sorting laundry & working in his room, organizing (I know more organizing!) his closet & he was just cruising around playing. He got quiet & disappeared so I searched his room, his closet, his bathroom, the hall.... well there we found him amongst the dirty clothes INSIDE the laundry basket. It was so funny! He was content as could be just looking around & not making a peep!

1 comment:

rlkllk said...

How cute and adorable. Your page looks Awesome will have to send you some photos and things so you can redo my page if your up to it.
Hope everything is going ok for ya'll up there. We need to get together sometime. When do you come down for the holidays?