Wednesday, November 5, 2008
What does $10 buy at a craft store?
So I've been feeling a little crafty & re-decorating... Mason's bathroom needed some more color to go with his bright - striped - cloth - shower curtain that I love! He has his rubber duckies as accents & I am working on another project for that so stay tuned. In the mean time, a visit to Michaels, less than a $10 bill, & a few supplies later ..... you have ............
I couldn't decide if I wanted RUB-A-DUB (which would have been super cute with his duckies) or SPLISH-SPLASH so I ended up with just SPLASH. I think it turned out pretty fabulous though! His towels hang below; a kaki one to match the rugs, with a solid red on top, & lastly a white one with little froggies & ducks. Cute!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Too Cute! You're so crafty..I would've have never thought of it.
Post a Comment