Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day!

Happy Valentine's Day to each & everyone of you; you are all so special to us!

Happy Valentine's Day to my sweet sweet hubby! It is crazy to see our v-day pics from years past & my, how times change. :) I could not be happier with the most amazing husband & father a girl could ever ask for. I am the luckiest person in the world! (In my eyes anyway :))
I am so blessed with the most adorable little boy the world & here's a big XOXO to Mason for his first Valentine's Day! We remember very well this time last year... we opted to stay home, order-in chinese food & just relax & anticipate the arrival of our little bundle of joy. :) (Our original due date was Feb. 13 until my sono changed it to Mar. 2 - we were really hoping we wouldn't have our little boy on v-day!)

Lots of xoxo to you all.... enjoy your day!

No comments: