Sunday, May 10, 2009

Being a Mama!

Feb. 26, 2008; I became a Mama to this amazing, adorable, loveable, little boy! I have always dreamed of being a Mom & experiencing what my own Mother's Day felt like. This is my 2nd year of the rest of my life & it was a fabulous day! Being a Mom is a full time job. Being a Mom is the hardest job I've ever had. Being a Mom is stressful at times. Being a Mom is never a dull moment. Being a Mom is tiring. Being a Mom keeps me on my toes constantly. Being a Mom is rewarding each and every day. Being a Mom is the best feeling in the entire world! I LOVE being a Mom!

Even across the miles, sending thanks, hugs, & kisses to our Moms & Grandmas on this wonderful Mother's Day. We love each of you very much! Happy Mother's Day!

No comments: