Monday, August 3, 2009

Happy Birthday Honey...Daddy...Jason!

Today is my hubby's birthday! Happy Birthday Honey....Daddy....Jason... :) This day 32 years ago, Jason entered this world a not so healthy little boy & now is the strong, happy, healthy, loving, hubby & father that we're so thankful for! Jason is an amazing man. I couldn't ever imagine a better father for our baby boy or a better match for me.

Here are 32 things (believe me there are thousands) I love about Jason - in honor of his birthday (listed in no particular order):

1) He puts up with my Starbucks habit & sweets addiction!
2) He is such a kid at heart with his love for his classroom kids & just being a boy with Mason
3) He is an amazing father to our lil' man & kisses him & hugs him constantly!
4) He is such a wonderful cook (when he wants to be :))
5) He loves to do outdoorsy things, as I do too
6) He understands my moodiness & me in general better than any other person I know
7) He loves to snuggle
8) He watches a few tv shows with me that I doubt other hubbys watch with their wives
9) He takes care of this family completely; I know I can count on him
10) He totally supports my decision to stay home with Mason (he actually wanted me to stay home even before I knew I wanted to stay home)
11) He loves to eat dessert after dinner (especially ice cream with Mason & I)
12) He enjoys working out & entices me to keep up
13) He is a handy man, able to fix lots of things no matter what they are
14) He enjoys having his feet rubbed while we cuddle on the sofa to a good movie
15) He loves spending time with our little family. He'd rather do that than anything else in the world!
16) He loves me most when I am in my comfy clothes & no up-do :)
17) He totally understands when I am unable to make it to the grocery store, don't have dinner on the table, & the house is a mess.... more so than I understand it!!!
18) He has the most amazing eyes ever, loved them first time I met him!
19) He motivates & encourages me in my adventures; cookie business
20) He's taller than me....barely :)
21) He calls / text me often just to say hi!
22) He totally encouraged me to finish my education & I am so thankful he supports me 100%
23) He worries about the little stresses of life in hope of completely supporting us for the rest of our lives but knows that we're a family & will be taking care of no matter what
24) He makes sure that my car stays tuned-up & in great condition
25) He is close to all of his family even though we live miles apart
26) He enjoys sports, playing & watching, & looks forward to helping Mason as he gets older
27) He is so appreciative of what I take care of at home while he brings in the income & lets everyone know just how lucky he is!
28) He is very protective of Me & Mason
29) His is excited to have a little brother / sister for Mason one day soon
30) He strives to be the best he can be at what he does & never says never
31) He loves Mason to pieces! :)
32) He loves Me unconditionally! :)

Happy Happy Birthday Honey!!! Love You!!! xoxo

Celebrating his 31st bday in Maui!

1 comment:

Alice said...

Happy Birthday Jason!! From all of us!Like Christina....we think you're quite an amazing guy! Hope your day's a great one!Enjoy!! Love always, Willie & Alice + Jonathan and Justin