It works perfect for storing toys up off the floor!
Another angle...

Big Boy Bed :)
Mason loves his new room. He shows everyone that comes over & tells them all about it.
He naps & sleeps all night in his big boy bed.
(My old bed I've had for a long time & just love!)
We cleaned it up & bought a new mattress & new linens...
still looking for the perfect quilt.
What can you get for $10 at a flea market? This treasure!
I forgot to take a before pic but Daddy cleaned it, tightened its screws, sanded, & stained it for me. I added new hardware & voila! It looks like new. Mason never had a dresser so he was in need... & this one is perfect!
We're so pleased with the upgrade for our little man & how well he has adjusted.
Our life is truly blessed beyond our wildest imagination! :)
Mason loves his new room. He shows everyone that comes over & tells them all about it.
He naps & sleeps all night in his big boy bed.
(My old bed I've had for a long time & just love!)
We cleaned it up & bought a new mattress & new linens...
still looking for the perfect quilt.
I forgot to take a before pic but Daddy cleaned it, tightened its screws, sanded, & stained it for me. I added new hardware & voila! It looks like new. Mason never had a dresser so he was in need... & this one is perfect!
We're so pleased with the upgrade for our little man & how well he has adjusted.
Our life is truly blessed beyond our wildest imagination! :)
1 comment:
What a FANTASTIC job you did 'Mom & Dad'!!!! Love the Big Boy Room!!! And Mason, you are veryyyy welcome for the cubby! Grandma & Grandpa McCarty loves you sooooo much! Lotsa xoxoxoxo!!
Post a Comment