Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Mason's 1st day of Pre K!

Mason's 1st Day of PreK was today! How can our little man be going to pre school already?

This day was bitter sweet. We got things together last night & he picked out his outfit. We made some of his lunch goodies too. Today he woke ready to go. The short, 10 min drive to school was painful....for Me anyway. :) Mason asked 1 million questions.... from how many kids are in his class to is it loud our quiet, to do I have a name tag...etc.... the list is random! His little brain was sure turning I could tell.

Once at school, Mason took over & took off. Ayden & I let him fall into place as he wanted, ensured he was safe & sound, & left for the day. Such a quick day it was without him. Ayden kept looking at his car seat & asking for "Mas---Where's Mas?" Once we got home, Ayden played with Leo for a long while. After Ayden went out for a nap, even Leo was missing Mason. He would wonder to his room looking for him over & over.

I'm so excited for this chapter in our little man's life & all of the wonderful things our new school year will bring! :)

Recap from today with bits of our conversations:


Good Morning~I start PreK today & I'm so excited! :)

Packing my lunch that Mama & I made.
I packed for my first day: a turkey sandwich (cut in the shapes of hearts because I didn't want dinosaurs this time!), crackers, cheese stick, fruit cup, fruit snacks, & a grape water. I couldn't forget my napkins that I must have close by at all times, nor my sanitizer! :)


Ready for my first day at PreK!!!
 
In class & getting started practicing my name.
I walked in, grabbed my name tag from the door, put my backpack in my cubby, placed my lunch box in my slot, & headed to my seat. Mrs. Cathy helped get me started. Mrs. Abby was also there when I asked for help. I really like Mrs. Abby, she likes me too. And I have a pretty girl in my class that has a purple bow in her hair. I sang songs, made ice cream, got a cookie, & played on the firetruck with Bryce. It was a fun day Mama!

After a hard day of class! :-)
(this picture was taken at 5pm)
The first words from his mouth when we picked him up: Can we go home, I'm just tired!

No comments: