I wonder what you're doing right now, & if everyone is treating you kind.
I hope there is a special person, a nice friend that you can find.
I wonder if the teacher knows just how special you are to me.
And if the brightness of your heart is something she can see.
I wonder if you are thinking about me, & if you need a hug.
I already miss the sound of your voice, & how you give my leg a tug.
I wonder if you could possibly understand how hard it is for me to let you grow.
On this day know that my heart breaks,
for this is the first step in letting my baby go.
Love you more than you know, Mason Giles!
---------------------------
Your first day of kindergarten is completely hard to believe. Seems like a few short years ago I was holding your sweet little body in my arms for the very first time. I always told myself that these years were going to fly by & to cherish each one. Now I look back & realize that is so true...they have gone by way too fast! As I woke you this morning, your first words were "Mama, I'm too tired for kindergarten" but you quickly became excited. You couldn't wait to get to school & see your teacher. I know you are in wonderful hands & with Daddy down the hall, you really are in a safe place. Here is to a fabulous year of kindergarten little man!
Mama & little brothers can't wait for you to get home, we miss you! ;)
Breakfast on your 1st day of kinder! A yummy yogurt parfait. :)
Finding your cubby!
These sweet boys are missing you!!



No comments:
Post a Comment