Saturday, June 7, 2014

Mason's Kindergarten Graduation

How can it by --- our little man is ready for 1st grade! Oh my!
I will admit, this year has been awesome! LOVE his teacher (our close friend before she was his teacher). Had a great experience as 1st time room mom. Couldn't have asked for anything else. :) BUT --- I am so happy its over, kinder graduation that is. I was on the board & EEEK .... from ideas we had that weren't approved to the final day of & things changed last minute; so happy no more stress! I know the kiddos had no idea but I us parents sure did. I designed the programs, slideshow, & pretty cute cupcake towers {last minute} for Mason's big day! The slideshow had lots of hiccups but once done-it was beautiful. Lots of rude families this year that stood & talked so others were distracted, poo!
Goodbye Kindergarten! Hello First Grade!


No comments: