Thursday, March 26, 2015
Workin' Mama!
Today was my first day to WORK! I have been working at home since Mason's 1st birthday. I love my party business. I loved when I baked cookies by the boo-coo dozens. But honestly, a little change is good every now & then.... so I completed my paperwork & got my info into Ayden's preschool to be a substitute teacher. I have planned on Henry attending this program next year & leaving my options open. A few weeks ago I was asked to fill in for the music teacher - so of course I did. She plays music & the kids sing, only a 2 hour day.... easy peasy! Well today - different story. I got a call this morning that they were in need of a sub for one of the 3/4 yr old classes .... & I took it! I had 7 kiddos in class. My heart was attached to a sweet little girl of course. Then I had a crier, a crazy loud one, very shy but very respectful little boy, a quiet little girl, a preemie little boy who requires lots of TLC, & the sweetest little girl that is that ... very little & very young. She wasn't even asleep yet & had the biggest potty accident every! Phew. Henry stayed in the 'ones' class until lunch. He joined my class & ate with us, played at recess with us, & ended up taking a nap with us. It was quite the experience but I'm so glad I've done it & look forward to many more. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment